If SEO done in a right manner, means White Hat SEO, it takes time to show the results. After our SEO experts start working on your site, it can take the time of 4 months to show the results. We have been in the business for a very long time and providing result-oriented professional services to our esteemed clients. To understand what we deliver to our clients, you can check our SEO result page. We guarantee to bring most of your keywords on the 1 st page in the committed time frame.
Our SEO process flows in the following manner –
- Website Study
- Potential Keywords Analysis & Reporting
- Final Keywords Selections
- Baseline Ranking Report
- Website Analysis & Recommendations
- Getting all website details from client
- Implementing on Page Optimization
- Regular off Page Activities works to carry out on ongoing basis
- Regular Google Analytics & webmaster Check
- Articles and blogs content creation
- Sending content to client for approval
- Content Marketing
- Monthly Reporting
The tools we use in SEO to analyze and track the website are
- Google Keywords Planner
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics
- Xenus-link- sleuth
There are many ways to check the performance of your SEO campaign. These ways are:
- Through Google Webmaster, you can check impressions and clicks.
- Check the current ranking of keywords and compare it with baseline report.
- Through Google Analytics, you can track the number of visitors.
It is important to understand that maintaining ranking requires uninterrupted SEO efforts. Our SEO experts keep a close watch on the movement of your competitors, so that you stay ahead of your competitors. For doing so, a content expert will develop fresh and unique content to build new links to different pages on your website.
These days, with SEO campaign, social engagement is important too. They increase the ranking indirectly if we increase traffic on the website from social media, it will affect the ranking.
By creating an account on social networking platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Diigo, Facebook, StumbleUpon, etc., joining the community/group and posting consistently, updating posts, you can develop a good but effective communication with your target audience.
You can see your advertisements in Google AdWords Preview Tool that runs in the browser. To make use of this tool, in Google search box, type the phrase “Google AdWords preview tool”. Select the very first option and you will be redirected to the Google AdWords Preview Tool. The Ad Preview page allows us to view ads because they would appear on a normal Google.com SERP (search engine results pages) to most online users without growing extra impressions for your advertisements.
In Dimensions tab in AdWords dashboard, there is a provision to monitor at what time there were maximum conversions and traffic. To know more about the performance of your advertisement, you can refine into the “time” analysis under the Dimensions tab to check the performance of your advertisement by that time. You can further utilize this information to narrow down the scheduling and delivery of your advertisement on the basis of the time when they will perform the best. It indirectly controls the budget too.
In online business, ROI is a crucial benchmark for evaluating the performance of keywords and PPC (Pay-Per- Click) advertising. To track the success, here are some things:
- On monthly basis, keep the track of additions to your customer’s file. Compare these to customer gathering before using AdWords.
- Calculate the average sale per customer.
- Work on the duration of a customer and the total value of sales during that time duration.
- Use the AdWords conversion tracking to find which “offers” gets the maximum conversions and the most profitable conversions.